Marlo's Musings

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wife Says Criticism of Bush 'Disgusting'

Thank you Laura, it is disgusting!
"I think all of those remarks are disgusting, to be perfectly frank, because of course President Bush cares about everyone in our country," the first lady said Thursday in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks.

"And I know that. I mean, I'm the person who lives with him," she said. "I know what he's like and I know what he thinks and I know how he cares about people."

Full article here. I'm also glad Kanye West was loudly booed during the NFL kickoff show according to the Drudge Report. "Entertainers" do not speak for most Americans!


 



REPUBLICAN NATIONAL WEBRING
Webring Services by RingSurf

[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]
[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random | List ]

Ring of Conservative Sites Ring of Conservative Sites
JOIN!

[ Prev | Skip Prev | Prev 5 | List |
Rand | Next 5 | Skip Next | Next ]